Sunday, October 12, 2014

Reaper's MC series by Joanna Wylde: READ THIS NOW!!

Reaper's Stand by Joanna Wylde

Okay, first of all, I read mainly historical romance or paranormal.  I still can't pinpoint why I got the first book in this series, Reaper's Property, unless it was one of few times FB gets it right when they make recommendations.  But let me say that I am very happy with that bit of randomness, because these books are UH-MAZ-ING!!

These novels are very gritty, dark and violent. Again, not my usual cup, but once I got beyond those differences, it came down to what all romance comes down to- family, loyalty, camaraderie and finding your HEA. It may not be anyone else's idea of an HEA, but the Reapers series just emphasizes the ideas that not everyone wants the same thing and part of  life is finding those who share your  ideals.

I absolutely love these stories and can't wait to see what comes next. Ms. Johanna Wylde: THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

Review for The Trouble With Twelfth Grave

Blurb courtesy of GoodReads.com: Ever since Reyes Farrow escaped from a hell dimension in which Charley Davidson accidentally trapped hi...