I am so glad that this blog is for me and my own entertainment. I have been so overwhelmed with work and life that I simply haven't had time to post or anything. But I think the craziness is dying down, at least for now. As for my reading list for the remainder of April, good question. I planned on a reread of Lisa Kleypas's Hathaways, but now I'm not sure. We shall see!
How about any of you? Suggestions? What are you reading?
Saturday, April 25, 2015
Yes, I'm still around!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a short ramble...
It has been quite some time since I have updated this small corner of the 'net, but I am hoping to be consistent this time around. A l...
-
Okay, first of all, I read mainly historical romance or paranormal. I still can't pinpoint why I got the first book in this series, R...
-
I can't even begin to describe the craziness that has been my life lately... School starting...surgery...back to school...7th graders a...
-
As per usual- I'm behind on things that I wanted to post. But that is the beauty of having my own blog where I have no real responsibil...
No comments:
Post a Comment