Sunday, December 27, 2015

It Feels So Good to Be Back!!!!

I can't even begin to describe the craziness that has been my life lately... School starting...surgery...back to school...7th graders are crazy...trying to keep my sanity and now, THANK GOODNESS for Christmas break!! I recently found a new series--new to me, at least- and I devoured the whole series in a week. I am so lucky that my GT students like to read--they get their work done, open a book and you better believe I read too. I have to show that I practice what I preach, right? So, the series is the Black Knights, Inc series by Julie Ann Walker and OH MY GOD!! The link to her site is here. If you like your men former military, total alphas and on motorcycles--check these out immediately!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Trouble With Twelfth Grave

Blurb courtesy of GoodReads.com: Ever since Reyes Farrow escaped from a hell dimension in which Charley Davidson accidentally trapped hi...