Saturday, January 24, 2015

Delays and Procrastination....

I started rereading Johanna Lindsey's Malory novels after joining Sarah MacLean's Old School Romance Club on Facebook. I was doing pretty well as far as keeping with my schedule and posting my thoughts for each book. Then...well, stuff happens. As others noted, the books spent quite a bit of time recapping, and while that makes it easy to keep up with things between publishing dates, it isn't as interesting when one is reading one after the other. I also had other books come out that I wanted to read, along with TV shows, movies, football, you get the idea.
Luckily, this little book blog is primarily for my own fun, and that certainly includes any and all that follow and post, be it here or on FB. I may choose to promote books/authors that I personally enjoy, but I am in no way obligated to adhere to any type of schedule and I like it that way.
Anyway, for those interested, I will be restarting the Malorys, beginning with A Loving Scoundrel on February 1st. I will be posting a tentative schedule as well. Hope that you join me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Trouble With Twelfth Grave

Blurb courtesy of GoodReads.com: Ever since Reyes Farrow escaped from a hell dimension in which Charley Davidson accidentally trapped hi...