Friday, February 13, 2015

My TBR just keeps growing!!!

I love being on Facebook. I love being a part of various book groups on Facebook.  The discussions are lively, thoughtful and often silly.  But the number of books that I keep adding to my TBR list is just CRAZY!!! And that, of course, means that books that have been patiently waiting are having to wait even longer.

So, in an effort to keep myself honest, I am going to keep myself with this schedule. It helps that next week is #rollbackweek with Under the Covers bookblog, so I know that I'm not alone in this struggle!!

Image result for cinder

Marissa Meyer - my students absolutely rave over this series and consider me a loser because I haven't read it yet.


Johanna Lindsey- I've been staying on track with my re-read and while #rollbackweek isn't for re-reads, I'm gonna fudge a bit because I only read it once when it came out.


Image result for how the marquess met his match

Laura Lee Guhrke - I had been looking forward to reading How to Lose a Duke in Ten Days, then I found out that there was a book 1. Now I finally have a long weekend in which to relax and read away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Trouble With Twelfth Grave

Blurb courtesy of GoodReads.com: Ever since Reyes Farrow escaped from a hell dimension in which Charley Davidson accidentally trapped hi...