Friday, March 13, 2015

My March Reading List

I have put myself on a two part moratorium for books until March 31st. No books bought and no new books read. I had to do this for a few reasons.
First of all, school is going to be pretty hectic until March 31st. I teach 7th grade writing, and in Texas, students will be taking their STAAR Writing Test on March 30th and 31st. I really need to focus on what's going on at school, so I'm planning on doing re-reads of my comfort books to get me through with my sanity intact. Doing this is a very good thing because I haven't tracked books as "read" on Goodreads since I'm still fairly new to the site. Also, I am CRAZILY behind with my Malory re-read and the corresponding posts-- Three birds, one stone.
Second, books cost money and there are several new books coming out on March 31st. Perfect timing- paycheck, testing is done for me, and I will need to celebrate!!


Here is a pic of my iBooks library collection for March. Let's get this done!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Trouble With Twelfth Grave

Blurb courtesy of GoodReads.com: Ever since Reyes Farrow escaped from a hell dimension in which Charley Davidson accidentally trapped hi...