Sunday, March 8, 2015

Oh, Spring Break- I've been waiting for you!!

 As per usual- I'm behind on things that I wanted to post. But that is the beauty of having my own blog where I have no real responsibility- if I want to delay, I can delay. If I want to binge read, I can binge read.

BUUUUT-- I do have a list of things I said I was going to do, so I need to get on them. Luckily, Spring Break is here and so I don't have real-life things to stop me.

A few things for this week:
Reviews:
Alexandra Ivy - Darkness Eternal
Chloe Neill - Dark Debt
Sabrina Jeffries - How the Scoundrel Seduces
Suzanne Enoch - Mad, Bad, and Dangerous in Plaid

I have a few more, but those are my priorities.

Blog Posts:
Continuation of Malory read-along
One of my favorite bookstores - Murder by the Book




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Trouble With Twelfth Grave

Blurb courtesy of GoodReads.com: Ever since Reyes Farrow escaped from a hell dimension in which Charley Davidson accidentally trapped hi...