Sunday, March 22, 2015

So much for my moratorium...

One of my book buddies over in the OSRBC posted some wonderful, yet terrible information last week.  Amazon was having a .99 cent sale on ebooks.  I was kind of looking, until something even more horrible was shared - Search for "Avon Romance" and filter by price. Holy spending frenzy, Batman!!

Old favorites - Johanna Lindsey, Liz Carlyle, and so much more Johanna Lindsey!!

New favorites - Kerrelyn Sparks, Victoria Alexander, Loretta Chase

Authors new to me - Miranda Neville, Sandra Hill, Jennifer McQuiston, Caroline Linden, and so many more!!!

I have one week until this crazy state test for my students is over.  Until then, I will be looking over this list with joy and avarice...and planning my attack!!


---And not that any of that stopped me from going to one of my favorite used bookstores today...It's a disease!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Trouble With Twelfth Grave

Blurb courtesy of GoodReads.com: Ever since Reyes Farrow escaped from a hell dimension in which Charley Davidson accidentally trapped hi...