Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Review: Clipped by Love - Toni Aleo




I can't even begin to put into words how this book made me feel.  My reviews tend to be pretty straightforward, so here goes:

READ THIS BOOK IMMEDIATELY!!

Okay, maybe a bit more.

I almost wish I was in college again so that I can relive the craziness. Ms. Aleo does a phenomenal job of not only describing the experience of being in school, but also the ups and downs when you have no control over your emotions or the person who evokes them.

Jayden's and Baylor's relationship is overpowering from the start and never has a dull moment. It seemed almost effortless for Ms. Aleo to switch from the POV of Jayden to Baylor and back again. Being able to slip into their heads (and hearts) truly made me feel as though I was in the story rather than an observer.

Don't fret if you haven't read Boarded by Love (though you really should!!) - Jayden's and Baylor's story can certainly be read as a standalone. And don't think that you have to be a hockey fan (though, again, you should be!)

But you should be concerned if you miss out on such a strong and beautiful story!!!






23172090

Buy it on Amazon
Buy it on Barnes and Noble
Buy it on Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Trouble With Twelfth Grave

Blurb courtesy of GoodReads.com: Ever since Reyes Farrow escaped from a hell dimension in which Charley Davidson accidentally trapped hi...