Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Another reading blog - for real?!

Yes, for real. I decided that it was time for me to dip my feet into the vast pool (wow,I'm full of crap today) of reader and book blogs. I made this decision for a number of reasons:

  •   I read a lot. 
  •   I have strong opinions about everything. 
  •   Books cost money.



 All of these thrown together told me that I needed to do something else book related so that I wouldn't spend so much money on books. Sure, freebies are great, but I have so many "favorite" authors already that I am just asking for trouble by discovering new ones ALL THE TIME.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Trouble With Twelfth Grave

Blurb courtesy of GoodReads.com: Ever since Reyes Farrow escaped from a hell dimension in which Charley Davidson accidentally trapped hi...