Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I'm not a stalker...

One of the pages I follow on Facebook asked what made us love Sherrilyn Kenyon. Here was my response:


 I met her last year at a book festival. Besides the fact that she led an AMAZING discussion about her work (with just the best lol comments ever!), she stayed longer than planned to ensure that her fans got to meet her. She didn't complain about people who brought their entire collections to get signed and when I finally got to meet her at the tale end, she was just as gracious and humorous as at the beginning! Yes, her writing is phenomenal, but it's always a great feeling to learn that the person is as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Trouble With Twelfth Grave

Blurb courtesy of GoodReads.com: Ever since Reyes Farrow escaped from a hell dimension in which Charley Davidson accidentally trapped hi...