Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Most recent review...AKA I found a new series to read!!!

Taking Shots (Assassins, #1)Taking Shots by Toni Aleo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just discovered this series and I am SOOOO glad that I'm late! Now I don't have to wait to read the other books! I had downloaded this quite some time ago and with football season ending decided to read something hockey related.
The characters were so real and as a thyroid cancer survivor, I felt some of Elli's pain and insecurity. At the same time, I was yelling at her for being an idiot quite often!
Thanks to Toni Aleo for writing a story that I could really get into!! GO ASSASSINS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Trouble With Twelfth Grave

Blurb courtesy of GoodReads.com: Ever since Reyes Farrow escaped from a hell dimension in which Charley Davidson accidentally trapped hi...