Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Definitely a work in progress....

I've really just been playing around with this.  Like I said- sometimes I read too much (blasphemy!) and that adds up $$ wise.  Besides, I thought it would be fun to join the ranks of bloggers out there.  I don't know that I would want it to get quite as large and prolific as some. After all, at what point does something fun become an obligation that sucks the life out of you?

I plan on doing a couple of other additions (or more) to this at some point, but don't hold your breath. I wrote the original post a few months ago and just published it today. Aaaah, the joys of no deadlines!

I will eventually be linking some of those aforementioned book blogs to this site, as well as adding pages dedicated to specific genres.

If anyone has any suggestions/ideas/comments, feel free to speak up! Like the my dad would say, the worst I could do is say no or go away!

~~ Lissa ~~

1 comment:

  1. Well... I am attempting to do the same thing! I have never blogged.. its kinda daunting. I have only just -JUST- started.. Ihave a partial draft set up. Not posted yet. Picked my name though ;) I have been scrolling through yours as it looks pretty good to me :) - This is Mya from OSRBC

    ReplyDelete

Review for The Trouble With Twelfth Grave

Blurb courtesy of GoodReads.com: Ever since Reyes Farrow escaped from a hell dimension in which Charley Davidson accidentally trapped hi...